I applied for an onlineloan with Pay Day Direct USA , A repesenative so said, called me back from the company and said I was apprved foe $5, 000.00. I verified the infomation I submitted online to the company & I was told the $3, 000.0 I needed would be deposited in my account in about 30 min and that someone.

I was told I needed to show good faith and the ability to make the monthly repayment amount so I needed a reloaded card with the amount on it for the first month payment that wouldn't be do until 45 days which would be August 18, 2014. Someone called me back from what was suppose to be frkm the finance department twice and stated that the department that handle the transfer of the money had closed by the time I purchased the prepaid call and that I had 2 pay an additional $100 for the transaction fee that my credit union charge tgem but that money will be transferred back to me making the total transferred into my account jn the amount of $3, 596.00.

He apologized for Mr.Daniels not explaining everything to me because he is a new employee.

I could hear several other people on the phone in the background on the phone. The number that I have for the company is (814) 817-5549.

Comments

Call your Attorney General office and don't be ashamed that you were duped by a predatory lender, your experiences are a lot of people's experience in need of a loan and unable to get a loan from banks.